The name denotes Hyder -The Lion & Abad- The City. Hyderabad was ranked as the 2nd Best Place in the world to see in 2015.
Hyderabad is an IT hub that stands next to Bangalore with a well-educated, cosmopolitan crowd. The city was placed high by Mercer consultancy for its quality of living. A proposed fund of 20,146 crores for infrastructure development, Hyderabad is on a fast track towards realising the goal of the smart city.
The economic activities hover around manufacturing, IT, IT-enabled services and Hyderabad is known as the 2nd Silicon Valley of India. These developments contribute to the economy as well as the spatial growth of the rounding areas.
Hyderabad is the leading destination for real estate investment in the south as per CBRE India’s report. Most of the growth has happened in form of “New city”.
• A whopping 69% of total home sales came from the Western part in 2017 due to its proximity to IT/ITeS and BFSI hubs. The posh Hitech City situated in the midst of IT Parks and shopping malls and Gachibowli are emerging destinations whereas Kukatpally’s quality amenities is going strong as always.
• North-west and the western part are presently witnessing 93% of the inventory under construction. Attractive areas are HITEC City, Kondapur.
• The Northern end is mostly industrial and the land prices are already high due to this.
• The 600 sq.kms Genome Valley Biotech Park SEZ; a mix of world-class Industrial / Knowledge Park employs 10, 000 people inside. Has world’s top 10 R&D companies and 150 life sciences companies inside. It’s Known as the Swiss hub of India, major Swiss housing companies like Novartis, Lonza and Ferring are located within 1 km
• Economic cities coming-up all over urban bodies - a minimum proposed area of 100 acres considered as a mega project and 25 acres within the municipal limit.
• Outer Ring Road (ORR) work in progress between Shamirpet and Pedda Amberpet to complete circular connectivity and ease decongestion of IRR. Metro projects linearly connecting all directions and the ITIR connecting all SEZs in progress.
Located in the IT suburbs, the area was termed as a realty hotspot of India in TOI. All the real estate development in next 10 years in Hyderabad is concentr....
Kukatpally is a nice and beautiful locality centrally and strategically located with all amenities. It is minutes away from the Hitech City and Kondapur. It ....
Located in the suburbs of Hyderabad, this area was transformed from a small laidback village to a modern IT and BPO hub which is a noted centre of IT activit....
It’s a Wonderful location with many lakes and upscale residents well connected by trains, buses and public transport. It is a well connected and a clea....
Expensive properties need special care. From tips on which areas are the hotbeds for investments to keeping abreast with new projects and plans on the anvil; a good property management begins its role from guiding the investors rightly to an all-around maintenance and development of the property. This needs regular upkeep and maintenance, necessary paperwork, tenant engagements and also value addition to property for better revenues.
Developed by My Home Group are the spacious and skillfully designed 2/3 BHK apartments ranging in 1245 Sq. Ft to 1685 Sq. Ft. area. The apartments are captivating yet manage to maintain t....