22 Nov What Do NRIs look For In a Property Management Company In Pune?
An owner that stays overseas have interests that are different from those ones who stay in their local city-Pune. Proximity and distance is a crucial factor for an NRI in choosing the best property management services in Pune. Apart from this, their concerns also differ.
Their main aim is to get a secured, uninterrupted rent every month while keeping their property secured. An NRI owner wants his property to be well maintained with the least amount of tension. Many smart property management companies have new perks and gimmicks to attract NRI clients. Use of technology platform is one such convenience, which enables homeowners to monitor everything starting from the rent collection, to tenant background check to periodic reports from the convenience of a simple App or through the web interface. Since they are far away, they want a complete end to end solution and the convenience of managing their property from the comfort of their homes abroad.
Besides this, NRIs need a property management company that abides by all the norms and follow ethical practices. This is the number one priority because they are not present here to keep a personal check on everything.
Here’s a list of tasks covered under a complete property management solutions package
- Market the property on all the available platforms
- Tenant Screening and Verification
- Property Agreement and other paperwork
- Making owners access tenant profiles to help select the best
- Providing uninterrupted rent and a systematic rent report
- Access to property maintenance reports
- Regular periodic inspections and audit
- Keeping the owner updated with understandable reports
- Timely maintenance of regular and specialized work
- Professionally completing all Civil work, Painting, Plumbing, Electric job
- A well-guided tenant move-in & move-out management
- Handle Paying of all Taxes as well as all the Utility bills on time
- Resolve tenant’s queries and issue
- Dealing with errant tenants and In case of any legal issues, represent the property owner
- 24/7 support and emergency call assistance.
Providing other add-on services:
A good property management not only has a devoted well-researched understanding of the market insight but also understand market dynamics well to offer satisfactory property management services in Pune like highly competitive markets. NRIs prefer such services to be constantly connected and aware about the appreciation prospects of their property. These add-on services can be-
- A Free analysis of the property to be aware of the market worth of the property for rentals
- Provide property consulting, valuations, future developments like upcoming plans & projects
- Free legal advice
- Building images of your assets in the market
- Conduct a well-guided property tour to prospective tenants
- Handle and reply to the questions
- Personally taking care of the applicant screening and scrutinizing application procedures
- Run thorough checks on the applicants.
- Prepare a well structured agreement as per the specifics of the property