Propdial is on 'Mission H-F-P-M' (Hassle-Free-Property Management)
Propdial comprises of a tightly knit team passionate to help reshape the property management landscape in India. Inspired by Steve Jobs, Propdial does not believe in micro management. All that matters at the end is to get the work done. Thus, we offer:-
Freedom to Work
What makes us unique- Propdial is one of very few 'People-Centric' companies in India. We not only create strategies for clients, but also for our people to upgrade their skills...
"Talent is desire to work"- that's what Propdial believes in! We don't care what your academics say. If you have the right skills and want to work to work. Then Propdial is the right place for you !
Simple ! If you think you are passionate to work and deliver results, then your chance of getting hired becomes 50% more.
Just email us your CV at Info@propdial.com and you will get a call from us soon !
Sales and Service Coordinator role is very important role as this position is the face of the company for client coordination and prospective tenant. Coordinator attracts potential business from the market by answering details of services and queries.This role is for a person who is enthusiastic to learn about Propdial services and products, enjoys interacting with customers on phone or email, and deals with every problem with a smile.Apply Online
Location: Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad
The role of field executives
1. Inspection of the property
2. To show properties to prospective tenants, buyers or agents
3. To superwise the work need to be done in aparment
4. Coordinating tenant to move in/ move to and from property
5. Meeting brokers/agents to rent out property
6. Report to managerApply Online
Prepares salary,updates,day to day expense and maintaining records of invoices, payments and transactions, preparing accounts payable, invoices and purchase orders.Apply Online
Role of sales coordinator
1. Advertising properties for sale on different web portals
2. Arranging visit of the property to prospective buyers
3. Coordinating with seller through email and phone
4. Interacting with property agents for sale process
5. Reporting to Sales Manager
1. Advertising properties for sale in various portals
2. Attending calls and showing properties to buyers
3. Contacting Agents and informing available inventory
4. updating owner for sale progress
5. Reporting to manage with all updates
6. Arranging meeting between buyer and seller
7. Executing paper work